Friday, July 19, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - Lost Innocence - 7/20


Word Length - 444
Required Word/Phrase - Ingénue (pronounced an-zhuh-noo)
Forbidden Words - Mirror, Pasta, Doggie, Tutu
25 bonus words - Share an experience that happend at a performance
Extra Credit - Explain where her mother is (25 extra words)
Harriet tried to ignore Teddy, but as annoying as he was he  did give good shoulder massages. Playing the ingénue role in the off-Broadway play was a bit of a slower start than she’d hoped for, and having too much month at the end of her money left Harriet tense. Still, she had to get her makeup done and finished dressing, and she had only twenty minutes left.

She quietly gasped when his hands slid lower, lightly cupping her breasts through her thin costume. She caught his eye in the reflection at her makeup station. “Teddy,” she reproached, “let’s keep our relationship professional, shall we?”

“Absolutely, doll,” Teddy answered, without removing his hands. “And professionally, I have dozens of women looking for parts. I can’t get all of them the choice parts, so I have to be, how do you put it… selective.” He gently squeezed her mounds as he spoke, and Harriet felt a delicious tingling in her nipples. “Besides,” he continued, his voice getting huskier, “You know you love this.”

Harriet had gone too long without a decent role, or, frankly, the touch of a man. She turned to him in her chair, feigning reluctance, and unzipped his pants. She gently worked his growing member out, and looked up at Teddy as she took him in her mouth. “That’s it, doll,” he sighed. “Just like that.” She licked and sucked him to full arousal before turning and kneeling on her seat. She hadn’t yet put on her stockings, or even her panties, so a quick lift of her costume gave him full access to her.

Teddy knelt behind her, spreading her cheeks enough to kiss and lick her center. When she was ready, he stood and positioned his manhood at her entrance. He rubbed the head around her lips and opening, spreading her moisture. Harriet pushed her hips back, just a little but it was enough to let Teddy know he had full permission. He thrust into her with a grunt, relishing the sensations of her tight, wet sex engulfing him.

“Oh, baby, that’s what I need!” she hissed, eyes partially closed. She realized with a little amusement that she still had her makeup brush in her hand, but soon her attention was on nothing but the pleasure washing over her.

Teddy’s pace increased as the waves crashed over Harriet, and soon he grunted, thrusting hard into her. Harriet gasped through her own pleasure, thighs quivering. She grabbed a towel from the table and caught the spillover, then turned and gently cleaned Teddy. His member had shrunk a bit, but it was still impressive. She took him in her mouth again, tasting herself mixed with the last bit of his semen.

“Did you get Mom a ticket?” she asked.

“Sure did,” he answered, zipping up. “She’s front row center.”

“Thanks, Teddy,” she replied, standing to give him a quick kiss. “Now go find me a better part!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No twists in this week’s story, just sex. I needed the bonus words, so I supposed I’m obligated to tell of my experience at a performance. I hope the story wasn't too boring, but I'm afraid the following almost certainly will be. Be sure to check out The Advizor's site for more stories from very talented writers.

When I was 16, some friends of mine and I went to a local bar to see a punk band, The Radicals, and drink some beer (bars rarely carded anyone back then; it was a different time.) They were a local band that actually had some musical chops, and were pretty popular among the college scene.

I was painfully shy and had low self-esteem (as I think I’ve mentioned a time or two), but when the cute girl beside me started talking to me about the band, and punk rock in general, I was actually able to have a relatively smooth conversation with her. We danced to some high-energy songs together (one of my friends dubbed my moves “the jog” because that’s what it looked like I was doing) and drank beer and talked when we needed to catch our breath. 

She said she was 18 and asked how old I was, and of course I said I was 18 too. No way was I going to tell this girl I was only 16! My cousin, who was with us, caught my eye and gave me a thumbs up for not only telling the lie, but doing it so convincingly.

My friends were ready to leave when The Radicals were done, and and I told the girl since I’d driven that night I would have to leave. I asked if she’d like to go with us, but she said she wanted to see the other band that was coming on. She asked if I wouldn’t rather stay and leave with her later, and of course I wanted to, but I couldn’t fuck over my friends like that (despite the nagging voice in my head telling me that they’d fuck me over in a heartbeat.) So we left, and I never saw her again.

The next morning was the first time it occurred to me that I could have given my cousin the keys to my car and stayed with her that night. In my mind, I made up the little romance that would have followed, with her and I dating steadily and having all kinds of sex. Who knows, we might have gotten married! It was a wonderful fantasy, if only because there was no way to prove it wouldn't have happened.

If things had worked out differently, and there'd been even one night of sex between us, I wonder what she would have thought if and when she found out I was jail bait?

10 comments:

  1. Great story! A lot can happen in only twenty minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the casting couch, it's attacking quite a bit this week lol I liked your take on it. How unapologetic he was and how matter-of-fact she took it. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved both stories, the fiction and the non-fiction.

    What might have been...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do adore the way you write a sex scene! Though I wonder why you use such demure words for body parts? It's okay to say cock in here. :) Great take! So fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind words. Sassy, I'm usually less reserved in my language, but in this case I wanted that demure tone. I'm not sure why, it just felt right to do it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get mom a ticket? I hope you meant, did you get 'my' mom a ticket, because if it was their mom, well then, you have a totally different story on your hands.

    And never you mind Sassy's comments, she's just a woman with a dirty mind. I liked your approach. It was a great take from her point of view.

    Hope to see on again this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Advizor! That musta been a Fruedian slip, lol! Not altogether outside the realm of my deviant mind, of course.

      Delete
  7. Oh my you write about sex so well, I must visit your blog more offten now that I have found it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete