Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, everyone! Another late(ish) update because what little time I did have to write yesterday evening was spent on the L situation (already posted.) Fortunately this morning she texted me that she’d started her period, which is really good news.

Friday night the wife and I went to dinner with a friend and her daughter. I’ve written about them before, I think; the daughter, 25, has a bit of a crush on me (according to the wife.) Lately she’s been seriously dating a guy she’s known for some time and who finally made it out of the friend zone, so hopefully her attentions will diminish. Don’t get me wrong, if she were willing I’d almost certainly fuck her, but I could see that biting me in the ass.

But we had a good dinner, the four of us, at our favorite sushi/Asian cuisine place (it’s actually a newly opened branch of our favorite place, and fortunately it is every bit as good as the original.) The daughter might weigh 110 lbs. soaking wet, and almost as tall as I am, but she can put away some sushi!

Saturday we drove down to L’s neck of the woods, but mainly because there’s a few shops there that the wife likes. We stopped by to see L and them for a few minutes, and I dropped off some more of her things that I was holding for her. They had plans to go into Greensboro for the day, and the wife and I didn’t really want to be gone that long. We finished up our shopping and headed home early, but there was too much rain to spend any time outside. I made a big pot of chili and we watched college football all night. The niece was home, so we didn’t fool around any. Besides, I was bushed and probably wouldn’t have been up to doing much anyway.

Sunday we took my parents out to celebrate both of their birthdays; my stepfather’s is the 11th, and my mom’s was yesterday. We went to a favorite Mexican restaurant and had a really good meal. My Cowboys won handily over the Rams, and the rest of their division lost (sorry, Simplicity, but the Redskins are looking rough right now) so it was a good day in the NFL as far as I’m concerned. Plus, even though the niece was home, the wife sneakily gave me a blowjob in the shower and let me come on her tits since she could wash off easily.

Better still, this morning the wife called me back to the bedroom, saying I owed her one. I happily went to help her get off, but when she saw I was hard she eschewed the dildo in favor of my cock. I fucked her while she worked her clit with her massager until she came, then I came on her stomach. We agreed that it’s a great way to start a morning, especially a Monday!

So how were your weekends?

2 comments:

  1. That Cowboys defense with Monte Kifen is freakin out of this world. And even Romo looked good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give him a reasonably good offensive line and a decent running game, and Tony is a great quarterback. I just want a concistent effort from the whole team week to week.

      Delete