Friday, September 27, 2013

FFF - Summer Threesome - 9/27



James and I met Cynthia at summer camp the year I turned 14. She was my age, and James was two years older than us, but we quickly became fast friends. James and I were already close, almost like brothers instead of cousins, and our friendly rivalry for Cynthia lead to many late-nights where the three of us would meet in the woods to touch, lick, and suck each other to exhaustion, though she never let us fuck her. We tried to keep in touch with her after that, but after a while… well, one season leads into the next. James and I continued to play together, with or without girls involved, until his parents moved them to Texas, and we grew apart as well.

Cynthia called last month when she graduated college to ask if she could visit. Of course I said yes, and we planned a hiking trip along the Appalachian Trail. I had our supplies packed and ready when she arrived mid-morning, after driving down from Northern Virginia. We drove to the nearest Trail access and headed out. I let Cynthia lead the way so I could admire her ass, and we relived our days from summer camp. She asked about James, and I told her we keep in touch, but aren’t as close as we were back then.

Time had been good to Cynthia. The skinny, gawky kid was now a stunning young woman, and I couldn’t wait to get her into the tent that night. We found a likely spot beside a creek, and started setting up camp. After everything was up and ready, we waded out into the creek to freshen up in the cool water.

Cynthia smirked at me as she took off her top, exposing her firm tits. I got hard immediately, and almost lost it when she shucked off her shorts and panties. I quickly followed suit and took off my clothes, then moved to her to take her in my arms. We kissed passionately as we stroked and petted each other, then I led her into the tent.

We rolled out our sleeping bags for cushion and she lay back, beckoning me to her. We spent a little time reacquainting each other with our oral skills, but we both wanted our first fuck together. I positioned myself over her, between her spread legs, and entered her smoothly. She wasn’t a virgin, but she was tight and wet, and I almost came immediately. I paused a moment to gather myself, then picked up the pace again. Soon we were sweating and grunting, and her pussy clenching on my dick as she came caused me to come. We went back into the stream, giggling like kids, and rinsed off.

The rest of the weekend was a blur, as we made up for all the sex we didn’t have in summer camp years earlier. Cynthia set up her camera to take a picture of us kissing against a boulder while she stroked me, but the camera didn’t catch when she took me into her talented mouth and swallowed my cum.

Soon it was time to head back to civilization, though I didn’t want to. She asked for James’ number before she drove away, and he called me that night to let me know she was on her way. I told him he was in for a real treat, and fucking her was better than we ever imagined.

I haven’t heard from either of them since, but James did send me a picture. I don’t know why she dyed her hair.


Word Length:  225 for each picture, 
Required Words:  Season(s), Cousin
Forbidden Words:  Ranger, Farmer, Park, Rock, Wheat, Trombone
Extra Words:  Go up to 600 words if you use both pictures in the same story.
Extra Credit:  Make us hope that winter never comes

My offering this week is part of a collaborative effort between Simplicity, James F. Break, and me, so be sure to click the links to read theirs as well (assuming James found the time to write his story this week.) None of us knows what the others have written, but we agreed to a skeletal framework to go by. It will be interesting to see their vision of the parts they've taken on. Hat tip to Simplicity for coming up with the idea!

Also, be sure to go to Advizor's site to read the other outstanding entries.

7 comments:

  1. I loved the story and the idea of trying to collaborate on it, but I just couldn't get it done. Just not enough hours in the day this week.

    I don’t know why she dyed her hair.

    Because I wanted the carpet to match the drapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..James!

      Missed ya but I understand! Maybe someday.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a collaborative effort! What a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This was so hot! It sure was nice to be "Cynthia!" Thanks again for playing along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this ! I have always wanted friends who share. So sexy and romantic. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As someone very interested in reconnections, this really set me off! Thanks, Rob!

    ReplyDelete