Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday all! I apologize for the tardiness of my “weekend update” this week; I was up late watching my Dallas Cowboys hang on to a victory against the New York Football Giants (that’s their full name; look it up.) The night games take long enough as it is, but when it’s a Cowboys game, I’m just too keyed up to sleep when it’s over. I’m either very excited (and relieved) that they won, or I’m so furious that they lost, and it’ll take me another half hour or longer to finally sleep. I’m not the young man I used to be, who could function reasonably well on only 4½ hours sleep.

So this was a relatively calm weekend, and I didn’t have to rush to rent a trailer to move anyone, so that’s good. The niece went out of town Friday evening after work, leaving the wife and me alone all night for the first time in a while. And shark week was over last week, so all systems were go for some rolling around in the hay!

Except we had a big meal, and after a glass of wine and a (weak) bourbon we were both just dead tired. There was just no way anything was going to happen Friday night, despite both of us wanting to. I barely stayed awake long enough to floss and brush my teeth, and though I gamely went in for some nipple play when we were in bed, I was asleep before she had time to tell me to stop.

Saturday morning, after doing our usual chores (grocery shopping then visiting my parents), we were back home considering what we’d have for lunch. We were in the kitchen holding each other and talking when her hand snaked down and fondled me. One thing led to another, and soon we were in the bedroom taking each other’s clothes off. She gave me a quick suck, and let me go down on her for a few minutes, but we wanted to fuck!

After 20 minutes of teasing and varying my tempo, and the angle of my thrusts, she said “I want you to come in my mouth!” It’s not often she says this, so I was immediately closer to the edge than I’d been before! I pulled out, toweled off a little (she doesn’t like the thought of her wetness on my cock when she’s sucking me off) and lay on my side. She scooted down, also on her side, and took me in her mouth. We got a good rhythm going, me thrusting in time to her own movements, and before very long I was panting louder and heavier. I half expected her to change her mind at the last second, but like a trooper she kept me in her mouth as I clenched and spurted. She spit it out on the towel she had ready, and it was a rather large load!

She has on occasion swallowed, but prefers not to. As for me, once I’ve had my orgasm, it really no longer matters to me what she does with it. I’ve hinted that I’d share if she wanted, but she doesn’t find the idea at all sexy. Sigh

She lay back and I brought out her favorite toys; a massager and a vibrator. She ran the massager over her clit while I gently inserted the vibrator and fucked her with it. She was still very wet, and came hard within a few minutes of this.

We continued on with our day, and later had a quick bite to eat out at one of our favorite delis while we were riding the bike. We got home and the wife got into her “walking around the house” clothes while I thought about having a cigar. We started kissing again, and before I knew it I had her bent over the arm of the sofa and was fucking her from behind! We went into the bedroom after a few minutes (in case the niece came home earlier than expected) and continued from there. Because I’d already come earlier that day, I had to work at getting myself to orgasm but afterwards she came pretty quickly again. I love when we both come twice!

We capped off a pretty good weekend by riding some on Sunday, but mostly we stayed home. I grilled some ribs for dinner (the first time I did them entirely on the grill, and they came out really good) made home-made bread, pasta salad, and the wife pan-fried some asparagus. NFL is back, so we watched some fun games all day, and of course the big game that night.

So how was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Apparently, not nearly as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe the Cowboy's defense. I love Monty Kiffen and the Tampa Two. Now, if we could just get Romo and the offense to not be idiots. The Giants literally gave that game away, and yet, even with a few seconds left I thought they might pull it off. A W is a W, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Giants defense is probably one of the three or four toughest the 'Boys will face this year. It doesn't surprise me that they struggled to score, especially during the first real game. Hopefully we'll see a much better effort against the Chiefs this week though.

      Delete