Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lights! Cameras! ....

I had another nice chat with LF (short for Lady Friend) last night. This time we video chatted with Skype, since both the wife and the niece were away and out of my hair. We chatted about work and vacation and a lot of stuff. She's really very nice and easy to talk to, and I enjoyed it.

Of course one thing led to another, and before long we were both nekkid and putting on a show for each other. She's self-concious about her body, but I don't think she should be; she's curvy and I like it. I've always said if I wanted to fool around with a girl that has a ten-year old boy's body, I'd have become a priest. Despite her discomfort and shyness, she did move the camera so that I could watch her stroke and penetrate her soft kitty, warm kitty with her fingers. I love watching women masturbate, and I'm glad she shared that with me.

After we were done and I'd cleaned up (I had a towel with me, of course) we talked some more, but it was getting late and she was tired. We rang off and I spent the rest of the evening grinning and feeling generally pretty satisfied.

We'll probably meet up sometime, at least for a drink if not more, uh... face-to-face activities. She lives closer than Brent by a good margin, but it's still a good drive for either of us. We'll work something out, though. We just have to get the timing right so that the wife will be at a game and I can get out of the house without suspicion.

1 comment:

  1. "If I wanted to fool around with a girl that has a ten-year old boy's body, I'd have become a priest."

    That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete