Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Update

Good morning and happy Monday! Time to get the week started and push on until Friday. Is it bad that by Sunday night I'm already looking forward to Friday?

I don't have a lot new to report with LF. With no games for the wife to go to until this Friday, LF and I haven't been able to play on Skype. We text and email during the day while at work, and a little over this weekend, but that's not the same. And now her work schedule is changing so it's going to become even more difficult for us to get together. Not impossible, though. I've got some ideas, if we can work them out.

My girl dog has had some problems recently with her lady parts. Specifically, she's apparently gotten a UTI and the poor thing spends the majority of her time outside going from spot to spot trying to pee. We got her to the vet Saturday and now I have to force two Amoxicillin capsules down her throat a day. In two weeks we have to get another pee sample from her to the vet so they can see if it's cleared up. Meanwhile, we also have to keep an eye on her for a bad reaction to the meds. Fun times!

L and I have gotten a little more flirty lately, which has me wondering what's going through her mind. This is a pattern we've gone through before, though it's been a long time, and it's telling that in some cases she's the one who starts it. She mentioned last week that she'd caught me looking at her boobs when we were in the pool, and I told her about the slippage (which she claims she didn't know about.) I admitted that even though we aren't like that anymore, she's still always going to turn me on, and she admitted it makes her feel good to know that. She also said she still thinks I'm sexy, though at my current weight I don't see how that could be.

One part of my brain is telling me that I'd be a fool to start getting my hopes up about something happening again. L is probably feeling down and needing an ego boost, which I don't mind giving her, but she's almost certainly not wanting anything to start up again. Another part of my brain is saying even if she wants something to start up again, I need to run from that as fast as I can. There are too many factors against us for it to turn out well. 

But if she said the word, I know I'd jump right back into that with her again.

I'm supposed to meet T for dinner Tuesday night (he contacted me this time), but I don't think any shenanigans will ensue. We'll catch up, though, and I'll tell him about Brent and I getting together. It should be an interesting evening, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment