Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, everyone!

Not a lot to report from this weekend, though it was a pretty good one overall. I got to play with LF a bit Friday night on Skype, but we had to cut it off when the niece came home earlier than I'd hoped. That left me really horny and hoping the wife would want some action when she got home from the game, but no dice. It was "too late" and she was tired. *sigh*

Saturday was a good day for riding, so the wife and I hopped on the motorcycle to run a lot of our errands. We had to use the car for grocery shopping of course (ever try to carry several bags and a case of sodas on a motorcycle?) but the rest of the running around was doable on the motorcycle. It's actually preferable; our ability to impulse-buy crap we don't need is hampered by the lack of trunk space.

I grilled a couple of ribeyes for an early dinner, but I'm still not getting that right. We both like our steaks medium-rare, but I keep jumping the gun on getting them off the grill, so they wind up rare. I don't mind it so much, but the wife really doesn't like it that undercooked. I try to keep them on longer but I get too impatient I guess. Plus, the meat had more gristle and was tougher than it really should have been, so overall I was a little disappointed in them. They had a good flavor though, and the leftovers, cut into little chunks, made for a decent omelet Sunday morning.

Despite having taken care of myself Saturday morning, and again Saturday night while the wife was at yet another game and the niece was gone for a short time, I woke up Sunday morning as horny as ever. Okay, it was partially my fault for spending much of the morning looking at some of the sites on JFB's Awesome Links, but by the time I woke the wife up I was in need. She must have been too, because she responded immediately to my touches and hints. We had to be a little careful, and quieter than usual, because the niece's room is right next to ours, but it was satisfying and fun for the both of us.

We got to do a little more riding Sunday, but the wife left for a double-header at 12:30 while I mowed and took care of a few other chores. I sat outside later and had a cigar (I need to cut back on that, I think), then grilled some bratwursts for dinner when the wife got home around 7:00.

There are no games this week, and not for the next ten days or so. I want to be glad that the wife will be home, but I'm really not. She'll be here, but won't really be "here" in a meaningful sense. She'll have all of her attention on whatever baseball games are on, either on TV or her computer, and I'll wind up reading or whatever. Beside each other but in our own worlds. I won't be able to "play" with LF during this time, of course, so that's another problem with it.

That's all for now. Have a good week, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. You need to make a system where your sex life is based on baseball scores. If "her" team wins, she gets to pick the position, if she loses, you get to pick, but either way, you get more sex.

    I don't have to compete against baseball, my nemesis is the PTA.

    ReplyDelete