Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Update

I left work early Friday, and the wife and I went to the gym early. We’d considered going to a little bar/brewery near us to see a band a few friends of ours are in, but by the time we were done with the gym we just wanted to eat and relax.

We don’t drink wine often, but when we do it’s usually white wines and always sweet or semi-sweet ones. Neither of us like dry wines, and there are only a few red wines that are to our taste. According to some wine connoisseurs I know that makes us Philistines, but whatever; we drink what we like.

But a few weeks ago the wife saw a cart at Kroger with discounted bottles and picked one out. When I pointed out that it was a Pinot Grigio, a wine that’s usually drier than we like, she pointed out it was the biggest bottle (1.5 Liter) and was the same price as all the smaller bottles. With unassailable logic like that, we bought it and Friday night we finally decided to drink it. The wife had to work Saturday morning (yay overtime!) so we wanted to avoid liquor and get to sleep earlier.

A funny thing about a drier, bitter wine; it’s better if you’re eating some dark chocolate or some cheese and crackers. And apparently the wife and I both drink it quicker because we don’t like it as much. By the time we’d finished our first glass (we each got three glasses half full out of this bottle, and we use large glasses) we both had a decent buzz going. We went into the kitchen to get another glass, but started making out instead. Before long, the wife was leading me to the bedroom (using my cock as her the rudder.)

She sucked me and let me go down on her, but we both just really wanted to fuck. I entered her and we rolled around for a good while, enjoying the sensations and closeness, but it became apparent I wasn’t going to cum. It might have been the wine, or the fact that I’d jerked off that morning, but after awhile we decided that we’d had fun and we didn’t need to finish. I offered to get the toys out to bring her off but she politely declined.

We went back to the living room and started in on our second glass while we chit-chatted. At one point I apologized for her not being able to finish and she shyly, while blushing, said she’d already cum that morning. That perked me up! I teased her into telling me all about it, how she got out the new toy and was so wet is slid right in, then as she rocked on that she used her bigger toy on her clit. She said the two different vibrations, inside and out, really worked her up and she came pretty hard, even moaning some (she’s normally pretty quiet.)

I was playing with her pussy and teasing her clit throughout her telling me this, and she was very wet. I finally said I wanted her to re-enact what she’d done in the morning for me, and she agreed and we went back to the bedroom. I lay on the bed and watched as she (easily) inserted the toy and stood at the edge of the mattress to keep it in place, then used the bigger vibrator on her clit. I scooted closer and sucked on her nipples, all the while slowly stroking my dick. She leaned over and started sucking me with great enthusiasm, but doing so got her toys out of position; as good as it was I made her stop so that I could watch her finish.

She went back to playing and a squeezed her ass and played with her while sucking her nipples some more. She would adjust positions as needed, and finally started panting and moaning until she started shaking. A few seconds later I could feel the spasms ripple through her ass cheeks and her legs got wobbly, a sure sign she’d cum. She leaned over again and began sucking me, and though I was hard I wasn’t fully erect, and I wasn’t going to cum. We went back into the living room and finished our third glass of wine.

It was still early so we decided to have a drink after all. I knew the wife was buzzed, and reminded her that she would have to get up in the morning (so would I but I could stay home and nap if needed) but she said she was fine and would be okay. I made the drinks weak to be on the safe side, and we talked some more while drinking those and watching TV. By the time we’d finished the drinks we were both ready to get to bed.

We let the dogs out for their last evening pee, and washed up and got in bed. We had the TV on but weren’t paying it any attention as we talked a little more about nothing special. I leaned over her to kiss her goodnight, intending just a quick kiss, but it turned into a passionate make-out session. She spread her legs to give me access to her pussy, which was still soaking wet, and I inserted one and then two fingers. She wiggled around to get her arm down and started massaging my cock, which had gotten hard again. Finally, she looked at me and said “Fuck me!”

I rolled between her legs and entered her, thrusting rougher than I usually do. She responded favorably, so I kept it up, slowing down then speeding up, but always staying forceful. She said she wanted me to fuck her from behind, so I let her roll over and spread her cheeks and slid right back in. This is one of my favorite positions, and as it turns out she likes it too because I don’t enter her as deeply as I do from the front and it’s more comfortable for her. Within a few more minutes I was ready, so I pulled out and came on her cheeks and back. By this time I was sweating heavily, and was almost exhausted. I barely remember getting a towel to clean her up, then getting back in bed and kissing her good night again. We were both asleep within minutes.

Saturday morning came way earlier than either of us wanted. I got up first and took care of my bathroom needs, then got her up and made coffee while she took care of hers. She said she had a headache, probably from drinking the wine too fast. We had a little breakfast and then she left (she was scheduled from 6 to 10) and I did some cleaning. I wasn’t intending to masturbate again, but I was looking at some pictures on Tumblr and the next thing I knew, I was horny and had my cock in hand, stroking. What’s a guy to do, right?

When the wife got home we went about our normal Saturday chores, including visiting my mom and step-father. They were having some diseased trees cut down, so we spent about an hour “helping” them haul the debris up to the curb for pickup. The two biggest trees wouldn’t be down until later that day, so we said we’d come back Sunday and “help” them get the rest of is. (I put “help” in quotes because they’re both in the 70s, and my step-father is only 4 weeks or so removed from a double by-pass operation.)

It was in the 60s by the time we got home, so after a quick lunch I went out to have a cigar while the wife took a nap. We’d made plans earlier in the week to go out on a movie and dinner date, and I didn’t want her falling asleep during the movie. (As it happened, I should have taken a nap too!) We went to see Frozen, which was a cute movie, then to Olive Garden for dinner; it turned out to be a pretty good date night. We got home around 8:30 (after doing a little grocery shopping), had a few drinks (no wine!) and went to bed before midnight.

After breakfast Sunday we went back over to my parents’ house and finished hauling the other trees up to the curb. It took about two hours, mainly on the work the wife and I did, so we decided we didn’t need to go to the gym as we’d tentatively planned. I was soaked in sweet and already pretty sore from not only the trips from their back yard to the curb (uphill at that) but also the weight of the limbs and branches we were taking up.

After that, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly, as Sunday’s do. The niece got home (she’d been gone the whole weekend) and we watched TV and had a little wine. When we went to bed, we quietly had sex (I think it was quiet, but the bed does squeak) and went to bed.

So, that was my weekend and, honestly, it was a pretty darned good one. How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty darn good to me! I went to bloggerpalooza...will be writing a post about it later on this evening. It was a fabulous weekend!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the little talk you guys had a while back is paying dividends!

    ReplyDelete