Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cock Strap Pictures

The wife finally ran out for an errand, leaving me home alone for a little while. I had time to play and take some pictures.

If you aren't interesting in seeing pictures of my dick, don't go any further.

Seriously, that's pretty much all this post is; pictures of my dick.

Last warning.

Okay, then.

The first ones are with the strap just around my shaft.




These are with the strap around my cock and balls.






I like the way it feels around the shaft and balls together more than just the shaft, and I think it makes my cock stand out better that way too.

And after all work, I wasn't going to leave myself hanging.
I stayed hard even after cumming until I took the strap off. Not that I'm complaining; that's kind of the point! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting. I have a dildo/vibrator that I put between my legs when I masturbate. It feels great. I have used a strap a few times, but it's not my thing. Obviously, it's yours! Your cock does stand out!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT!!!! :) Whew! I gotta go cool off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I think your dick is a fine looking specimen as it is, but that little strap thing seems to add to it. I say, post more of these pictures, and often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ego boost, y'all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myself, I have tried to tie my cock and balls up, but that was a long time ago.
    Perhaps i should try to do it again sometime, when the wife is out.
    That way I can finish things off like your last picture.
    If and when i do, there will be pictures posted on my blog as well.
    Glad to hear that things are good between you and your friend.
    Myself, it just isn't going to happen that I could tell my friends about my blog, and the things that are posted there.
    Small town, too much gossip, and there is no need to posy my dirty laundry for all my friends to read and possibly tell certain people that I know that I don't want them to know about what is posted, and there is a lot of things that I have done or do that are not posted.

    ReplyDelete