Friday, March 7, 2014

Joke of the week.

An old age couple, a middle aged couple and a newly-wed couple all meet with the priest of a local church they want to join. The priest says "I would be delighted to have you join this church, but to prove your dedication you will each have to go two weeks without sex." So they all accept the challenge.

Two weeks later, the three couples are back at the church waiting to talk with the priest. He calls in the old age couple first and asks "How did you do?"

The husband says "Father, we're old and we have no sex drive. It was easy for us."

"Alright," he says, "you may join my church."

He calls in the middle aged couple next and asks them the same thing.

"Well, it was hard for the first week. But for the second week it was much easier. No sex for two weeks, like we promised."

"Alright, you may join my church."

Lastly, he calls in the newly-wed couple and asks them how they did?

"Well, it was fine until she dropped the can of paint," said the husband.

"Can of paint?" the priest asked, confused.

"Yes, can of paint. She bent over to pick it up in front of me," he explained. "I'm sorry Father, but lust overcame me. I had to have her right there and then."

"It's a shame that you couldn't complete your task, but I am sorry to say you won't be allowed in this church anymore," he said.

"That's alright," says the husband. "We aren't allowed in the hardware store anymore, either."

2 comments: