Friday, February 14, 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - Read My Lips - 2/14


Word Limit: 100
Word Bonus: +100 for every time you've had your heart broken.
Required Word: Truth
Forbidden Word: Love
Extra Credit: Tell us your Valentine's Day plans!


Olivia felt another orgasm build, the delicious release almost painful. She looked down at the man licking her as he thrust the dildo in her. “Oh, Dillon,” she moaned. “I can’t do this anymore! Stop, please!”

He lifted his head and grinned at her, her juices glistening on his chin and mouth. “Too much, baby?”

She looked at him, eyes half-closed in exhaustion. “I’ve never cum so much in my life,” she sighed. The dildo was still in her, and it felt good; his cock would feel better, she thought. “Please, Dill, fuck me now!”

He crawled up her body, kissing her stomach, breasts, neck, and finally her mouth. She tasted herself on his face and liked it.

“Say it again, Livy!”

“I need you to fuck me now, Dillon! Please!”

She wrapped her legs around him and drew him towards her. The feel of his cock head nudging into her caused her to shiver, and when he buried himself deep in her she exploded with yet another orgasm. “Oh, fuck!” she shrieked, gripping his ass in her hands.

He lay atop her, thrusting slowly and rhythmically, enjoying her responsiveness under him. He reached back and found the dildo, and maneuvered it under her and between them. He nudged the narrow tip against her puckered butthole, and her eyes widened in surprise and a little fear.

“Trust me,” he whispered. She took a breath and nodded, trying to relax. He gently worked the dildo back and forth, countering with the movements of his cock. As he slid in, he’d pull the dildo back; as he pulled out, he’d nudge the dildo back in, a little deeper each time. She was so wet that her own juices provided all the lubrication that was needed.

It hurt, a little, but Olivia also liked the alternating fullness that his cock and the dildo provided. Soon she was thrusting against the dildo, encouraging Dillon to penetrate her further with it. He eased his dick out as he pushed the dildo forward, until all 5 inches were in her. He gave her a moment to get used to the sensation, and when she was ready he thrust forward again so that both holes were filled.

“Oh, god! That’s so good, Dillon!”

“One day soon that will be my cock in your ass!”

“Oh, yes!” she moaned, coming again. Her cries sent him over the edge, and he filled her pussy with his cum.

“Did you really like that?” he asked her later as they cuddled together.

“Yes, and that's the truth,” she answered. “I don’t know if I’m going to be able to walk right, or even sit for the next week though.”

He chuckled. “You’ll be fine, baby. Maybe a little sore for another hour, but that really isn’t much bigger than my finger.”

“Maybe I should stick it up your butthole and see how you like it,” she responded, giggling.

Dillon smiled and his cock stirred. “If you really want to,” he said.


Deciding how many extra words I got for this week’s FFF was hard! On the one hand, if I counted every “broken heart” that I was sure had left me devastated beyond recovery I could probably have written a novella. On the other hand, if I’d counted every “broken heart” that actually did leave me devastated beyond all repair, I’d have been stuck with the 100 original words. So I picked the top three heart breaks; Becky, Miranda, and… well, trust me, there’s a third.

The wife and I usually don’t do a lot on Valentine’s Day; sometimes we go out for a quick bite, and sometimes we just kind of ignore it. This is the first year that I’ve given her a “real” gift (see Monday’s Weekend Update) in a long time, so to continue the specialness of this year (I guess) we’re also going to Red Lobster tonight for dinner. Yes, I know it’s not the best seafood, but it’s the best we’re going to get in our neck of the woods this time of year. If the niece cooperates and leaves for the night (or, dare I hope, the whole weekend) then maybe we can have some wild, loud, monkey sex.

Now get on over to Three Spelling Mistakes and read the other wonderful entries!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Hot stuff! Parts of it seem vaguely familiar. :) Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot story with a cute ending... I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have wild, loud, monkey sex!
    I loved the ending a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much hotter, sexier than mine, a good old valentine's fucking. I liked it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you, I want to do that!!!!! Wow. I just want to know, how many people have this kind of sex with their spouse?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ending. And, speaking from experience, the dildo is NOT the same as a finger. Trust me on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... you really brought the sexy this week, Mister. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete