Friday, February 7, 2014

Joke of the Week

One day an old man was sitting on his porch and sees a young boy walking by holding a spool of chicken wire. The old man calls out to the boy and asks, "What do you have there boy?"

The boy says, "I got me some chicken wire, I'm going to catch me some chickens!"

"I don't think it works that way, son." said the old man and the boy continued on.

Sure enough a few hours later the boy walks by with a bunch of chickens attached to the chicken wire. The old man finds this quite baffling, but lets the boy continue on.

The next day the old man sees the boy walking by again carrying a roll of duct tape. "What do you have there boy?" asked the old man.

"I got me some duct tape, I am going to go catch me some ducks." Replied the boy.

"I don't think it works that way." said the old man.

The boy continued on and sure enough he walks by a few hours later with a bunch of ducks attached to his roll of duct tape and once again the old man is baffled by this.

The next day the boy walks by again with a long rod and fuzzy thing at the end. "What do you have there boy?" asked the old man.

"I got me a pussy willow." replied the boy.

The old man studied the boy a moment then said "Wait right there, let me go get my hat."

4 comments: