Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, everyone.  My weekend officially started Thursday, thanks to Mother Nature and about 22" of snow. In fact, it continues today thanks to President's Day and an employer that considers it a holiday for American workers. So what I'm saying is this update will be kind of long. Maybe; we'll see.

Where to start... Oh, L is going through another pregnancy scare. Two weekends ago when she tried to have sex with M, she meant to ask him if he was fixed but "got distracted and forgot." Though he never got hard, never really penetrated her, and never finished, she's feeling nauseous after eating and she says her nipples are sore. Her breasts aren't sore like they were last year when she really was pregnant, but she's got it in her head that she might be.

Technically, yes there is the possibility that a woman can get pregnant from just pre-cum, and honestly that would be L's luck, but I just have a hard time believing it happened. But if it did somehow, this is one she definitely can't tell B about. She chatted with M Saturday when B was at work, asking if he was fixed (he's not) and if he had finished (he didn't). I asked her if she would get M to pay for the abortion if she is pregnant and she said no, because he wouldn't want her to get one (based on the conversation they'd had previously when she told him about last year.) Normally I'd tell her to make him pay anyway, but he knows B and she's afraid he would tell B about it to keep her from getting one.

She asked if she had to get the abortion if I would go with her (because again, B can't know) and I said of course I would. Because, you know, of course I will.

The wife and I have talked more, and I clarified that it isn't just the sex that we need to work on. We agreed that we need to spend more time "together" at home; not just buried in our computers in our own world all the time. And we have started doing that; Saturday and Sunday both we took some time to watch a movie or some shows together, leaving the computers off. And it was nice, and I think it's a good start. Next up: a conversation about baseball.

We did have sex, and I can tell she's really trying to be different. She didn't put a time limit on my going down on her, and even initiated it a couple of times by climbing up and sitting on my face. I don't know if she yet feels it the way I want her to, but she did get pretty wet. And who knows, if she puts the effort in, even if for now it's to please me, maybe she'll learn to look forward to it. And I did read sometime back that sex kind of builds on itself; the more you have it, the more orgasms you have, the more you want it.

Huh. I just realized that I summed up the major events from this weekend pretty succinctly. I guess this update wasn't so long after all. So, uh... that was my weekend. How was yours?

4 comments:

  1. I will say that your last thoughts are true, sex is a spiral that goes up or down, it rarely stays stagnant. If you can get on that upward curve where you are both having fun, feeling good, and where she's taking the initiateve, then you are good to go. And yes, climbing up and sitting on your face is a big old "EAT ME" indicator. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend! We missed one day and got a delay out of our 6-10 inches here. Not bad.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a thought, maybe L should think about getting fixed! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that would be a good idea, but she can't while she's with B. Or not that he can know about. He's already fixed, so it would be suspicious if she wanted to get it done now.

      God I hope she goes through menepause soon!

      Delete