Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekend Update

By Friday, it looked like my weekend was shaping up to be okay, but nothing special or blog-worthy. Then things sort of just fell into place and it turned out to be pretty good after all! No sexual shenanigans ensued (it’s not shenanigans if it’s with the wife, right?) but I did get to be a little sneaky.

During the week I’d planned a cookout with the niece and, later, her little half-sister. The niece has been getting along well enough in her new apartment, and we’ve gone over to see her a few times, but haven’t really had the chance to hang out for a while.

Thursday L said she was going to be in the area with her daughter and I suggested they come over for burgers if they had time. She initially said they probably would, but almost immediately started back-tracking and saying that she didn’t know how long she and the daughter would be doing what they needed to do, and then with the father-in-law, so she couldn’t say what time they’d be there. Later she said they might not have enough time, and if they came by it would be short and sweet to say “hey” and then getting right back on the road.

I told her it was fine, and not to stress herself over it; if they could make it fine, and if not then we’d catch up later on. That seemed to calm her down (she really did seem to be stressing over what to her probably seemed like another obligation) and we didn’t really talk about it anymore on Friday. I didn’t hear from her Saturday morning, so I just assumed they would get caught up and not have time to come by. (L doesn’t like making the long drive back to her town when it’s dark, because of the winding road she has to take to get there.)

The wife had to work Saturday morning, which meant we both woke up early. I did some shopping to get things for the cookout, and when she got home at 10 we did our other chores. Because of the planned cookout, the wife had decided she wasn’t going to the game that night, but wanted to go to see the teams batting practice and try to get some autographs she still needs. (I use the word “need” loosely here.)

About 1:30 L called and said they were at the father-in-law’s house trying to install a new printer but couldn’t get it to work. I know better than to try to talk her through trouble-shooting anything over the phone (she just doesn’t have the patience for it and I don’t have the patience for people who get cranky when I’m trying to help) so I offered to come over and try to get it to work. She said yes, and the wife decided to go with me instead of to batting practice. I told her it was up to her, and she was welcome to go, but that I wouldn’t mind if she went to the ball park either. She said she’d go because she wanted to see L and didn’t think they’d stay for dinner if they came by at all.

We got to J’s and, long story short, I determined that the new printer was bad and would need to be replaced. L offered to take it back but J said he’d wait until B came in and they’d do it together. L offered several times, and I even said I could take him later this week if B can’t make it down, but J said no outright to L and “we’ll see” to me. On our way out I asked L if they were going to come over and she said yes, and that they’d stay to eat because they were starving.

Once we got to the house, I started working on getting dinner together and the wife, L and L’s daughter ran out to pick up some more things (after having some snacks to hold them over until the burgers and hotdogs were ready.) They came back and then the other two nieces showed up just as I was getting the food off the grill, and the party really started!

Then stopped about 20 minutes later. The niece got a migraine and didn’t feel good; she tried to hang in for a while, but it just got to be too much for her. I offered to let the younger niece (her sister) stay and we’d take her home later, but she decided she’d go with her sister because she had some packing to do. Soon after they left, L and S had to get on the road (it was just before 6 and L still wanted to be home before it started getting too dark), so the wife decided to go on to the game after all since it would just be getting started. I might normally have been disappointed, but we’d had a good time, and now I could enjoy some time to myself with a cigar and a good book.

When the wife got home later, we had a few drinks then went to bed. She hinted that we could fool around a little, but we were both too tired from the long day.  I fought to stay awake long enough for her to fall asleep first so my snoring wouldn’t bother her, but I couldn’t have been awake more than five minutes after my head hit the pillow.

I woke the wife the next morning and we had a nice breakfast using some of the leftovers. (I heated up a hamburger patty, melted some cheese on it, put some chili from the hotdogs on that, then topped it with a fried egg. I ate mine with the last burger bun and the wife had hers on a slice of toast.) I was cleaning up in the kitchen after when the wife came up to me and started kissing and cuddling. Before long we were naked and she was “dragging” me to the bedroom by my cock!

She gave me a fantastic blowjob but wouldn’t let me go down on her, saying she needed a shower. I didn’t argue, because she also said that, since she needed a shower, I could “get messy.” That means that when I’m ready to cum, I can pull out and “fire at will” (though Will wasn’t there) and hit her wherever it landed! That’s my favorite thing! I wound up leaving a nice long splatter from her pussy up to her shoulder, and though she got grazed on the cheek, most of that shot landed on the pillow. Well, it was time to change the sheets on the bed anyway, lol.

The wife decided she would go to batting practice after we had lunch and stay on through the game which started at 4. I didn’t really want to be stuck at home all day by myself, so I was just thinking about sneaking out to see a movie (not that I needed to “sneak” out, but I didn’t want the wife to change her mind and decide to go with me) when L texted me, asking what I was doing. I told her what I was thinking, and she said if she wasn’t so far she’d go with. I have to admit that, though I knew nothing like that would happen (probably) I did start having a little movie running through my mind of being in a dark theater with L, sitting all the way in the back, at a movie neither of us really cared about.

I told her she should come on anyway, and I’d pay for her gas. I figured she’d immediately say “no” and that she had too much to do, but after 10 minutes of no reply I started getting my hopes up that she actually would. When she did text back, it was to say that she really didn’t want to do anymore long driving for the weekend. I suggested I could drive down there and we could see something in one of their theaters, and she started looking. She mentioned some movies that would start at 1, but I told her I wouldn’t be able to leave until the wife did, and that I didn’t want to tell her I was going because she would want to go with. L said that was what she was thinking too, because (as she put it) “I want to spend some time with my big brother without someone constantly chattering about work or baseball or whatever!”

Finally L said that any of the later movies would be too late for her because she would still need to get dinner ready (among other chores.) It would have also been cutting it close for me, assuming the wife would be home around 7, because it’s almost 1 ½ hours from my house to L’s. A movie ending at 5 or so, then getting her back home… it just would have been a really tight fit for the schedule. L said we could just hang out, though, and do a movie another time, and I agreed.

So the wife and I had lunch (fish tacos with my homemade slaw again) and I told her I was going to my old office to work on some server settings (something I do from time to time anyway.) She had a day of baseball planned, so she really didn’t care what I did as long as it didn’t sound like too much fun.

I met L at the local Wal-Mart in her town and walked with her while she picked up things for that night’s dinner. Despite the past few months distance, once we were together it was like old times (minus most of the shenanigans.) We teased and picked at each other like brothers and sisters do, and laughed about stupid shit like we always do. It was so much more comfortable being just the two of us.

She leaned down to get something from a low shelf, which caused the front of her shirt to fall away in a very interesting way. She saw me looking and grinned; I grinned back and said “I love that shirt!” She laughed and stayed bent over a little longer than was really necessary. Later, in another isle, she caught me looking again (though I wasn’t really trying to hide that I was looking) and when I joking apologized she said “Oh, it’s fine. I did it on purpose this time!” and winked at me.

We finished up the shopping and I followed her through town to their house and helped her bring in the groceries. We stood around for a bit, then B came out of the bedroom for a minute to say hi. (He had to work that night, so was trying to get some rest before his shift.) L and I grabbed a beer and went to sit at the picnic table out in the back yard so we wouldn’t disturb him.

We had a really good conversation, but I won’t go into all the details. It was hot at times as she talked about her and B, and I talked about the wife and me, and we talked about us together, reliving some of our favorite adventures. I showed her some pictures of the wife’s and my anniversary date (and “accidentally” showed her one of the naughty ones from later that night, eliciting a grin and a nod of approval from her) and all too soon it was time to get back on the road.

L walked me to my car and we said our goodbyes, and after a lingering hug (but keeping my hands only in appropriate places) I drove home. I finished my cigar just as the wife got home from the game (the local team lost again) so we had a quick dinner of leftovers from the day before (hotdogs this time), a couple glasses of wine, then turned in early (before 10) for the night.

So how was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend. And anytime a lady will give you some nice cleavage views for fun, makes for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a GOOD TIME!

    I filled a trailer with junk again. Hauled it to the dump. Though my 'help" was gorgeous, and I hope to "employ" him further. Other than that, just beta reading for an author I love, and sleeping a lot!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete