Sunday, July 27, 2014

Craig's List Finally Cums Through! - Part Two

I certainly monopolized the conversation Friday night, but not so much that I didn't learn a few things about Craig. He had grown up in the area (in fact, in the same part of the county that S was from) and had come out as bi when he was 15. I thought that was pretty brave for any 15 year old, but especially so for someone who grew up in that area. He said he didn't have much trouble from anyone and I could see why; they're brought up corn fed in that area, and he's not a small guy.

He moved to Georgia and worked there for a while, saying he was making great money in a management position that he couldn't stand. He started taking some courses in Psychology and fell in love with it, and just recently decided to move back to the area and concentrate on finishing his degree full time.

Craig is a little taller than I am (he's 6' 2", maybe a little taller, to my 6' 1") and quite large, but carries himself with the kind of swagger I could only dream of having. He looks like the kind of guy you don't want to pick a fight with, but you'd want him on your side if a fight was going to break out. I'm not going to say he intimidated me any, but if you wanted to say it I probably wouldn't argue it much.

Saturday morning the wife and I went about our normal chores, including going to see my parents, and even went for a nice ride on the motorcycle. I was on a low hum of excitement all day, waiting for the wife to confirm what time she'd be leaving for the game so I could let Craig know when I'd be over. I mowed and did some other yard work (without a shirt on, so I got a bit of a burn) then had a cigar while reading.

The closer it got time for the wife to leave, the more I started having second thoughts, and I considered telling him I wouldn't be able to make it. The wife left just as I was getting in the shower, and when I finished I was still right on the brink of calling it off. I picked up my phone and stared at it for a few minutes trying to decide what I was going to send; finally I texted "The wife just left. I can head over whenever you want."

He responded back asking if I wanted to walk in and find him nude on his bed, and that really caught me off guard. Did I? No, not really; it just felt too... I don't know. Finally I just responded "IDK, I'd feel pretty overdressed that way, lol." He sent back (predictably enough) "Then you'll just have to get undressed and join me! I figure that will take care of the initial nervousness." After a few back and forth exchanges, him saying he wanted me to say definitively one way or another whether I wanted him nude or not, I finally said that nude would be fine. I mean, it was going to be awkward for me either way, so fuck it, right?

It took about 20 minutes to get there, and the whole time I waffled on whether or not I wanted to do this. I mean, I certainly did, in one way. But in another way I just wanted to forget it, go back home and get drunk. This didn't really have anything to do with Craig; like I said, after Friday night's meeting I felt comfortable enough about him. I guess it was really more about not being comfortable with myself.

Finally, I arrived and parked in the curve of the cul-de-sac, behind his car, and texted him that I'd just pulled up. I had to walk in front of the house to get around the side to his basement entrance and felt certain that everyone in the house (a good friend of his, her husband or boyfriend or whatever, and a small child that I assume was her son) and probably everyone in the neighborhood was looking out their windows watching me, knowing what I was there for.

I walked in and, sure enough, there he was; large, proud, and naked. Just as I instinctively started running my "embarrassed and awkward" sub-routine, I realized that he was right; him being naked did kind of make me less nervous. I took off my clothes, sat on the edge of the bed beside him, and started stroking him. We talked, of course, but it wasn't anything worth recounting here; just small talk.

I sucked him for some time, and the harder he got the more difficult it was to get past that thick part in the middle. I could do it, but it took some effort and I couldn't really take him as deep as I'd like to have. I got him to take a short video of me blowing him which I won't be showing here because it shows too much identifying features of my face. We didn't get any pictures, but I'm experimenting with a video editing app to see if I can get some screen captures. Maybe I'll leave that as a "by request" option though.

Anyway, he wanted to suck my cock next, so I rolled over and let him go at it. Eventually we got into a 69 position, but really I wasn't that interested in what he was doing to me. He caught on and just laid back and let me do my thing, helping here and there when my jaw needed a break. (He's fucking thick!) At one point I was on my hands and knees to be in a position where I could get a better angle (and take him deeper.) Craig calls himself a "power top", so I guess it's not too surprising that he said "You know, as long as you're in the doggy position..." I stopped to look at him and say "Uh... no!" He chuckled and said "Right. We're definitely sticking with the oral only, then."

Finally I found some combination of mouth and hand that got him moaning. A minute or so later he tensed up and I felt his cock throbbing, and he came. Much like with T, I was wondering if anything had happened; it really just didn't feel or taste anything like my own. There was a little more taste involved than with T, but not a lot more.

I lay back and we talked a bit. He asked if he was going to get my load (yea, his actual words) and I thought about how to answer that. After a minute or so he raised up and looked at me, and said "Quit trying to find the way to say what you want without really saying it, and just tell me what you want!" I nodded and said that I really didn't want to at the moment. I said if we got together again maybe I would, but not this time. He said he understood, and we continued talking about other things while we got dressed.

2 comments:

  1. So I wonder, is there a chance that this becomes a regular thing? I mean, at least during baseball season...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it could. I'd like to maintain a friendship even without the shenanigans, and he agreed that he would as well. If we do, and the mood strikes me again, it would be easier to go with a known and trusted source instead of starting the search again.

      Delete