Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Update

Sunday was the wife’s and my 24thanniversary, and we had a pretty good weekend dedicated to just us. There were no local ballgames to distract her, and though we had other things going on, we had a nice, intimate weekend. Since it was the tail end of shark week, we didn’t get to have as much sex as I would have liked, though.

Friday night we spent a quiet evening at home after a dinner of fish tacos with home-made tangy cole slaw. It was so much simpler to make than I thought it would be, so we’ll probably eat more fish from now on.

Saturday we did our normal chores, including stopping in to visit my folks, then headed out to the city I work in. We’d thought that the wife might come have lunch with me on Monday (today) and she wanted to make sure she knew how to drive here. She was able to get us to the office with little direction from me, and from there we headed out to the mall.

We walked around what were, essentially, the same stores as are at our mall, looking to see if they had any different items. She wanted to get a little more dressed up than usual for our anniversary dinner on Sunday, and was looking for a skirt. We didn’t find one there, but she did see a coupon for a free pair of panties from Victoria’s Secret.

Until recently, the wife wouldn’t have considered getting anything from VS; Hane’s plain cotton panties and some inexpensive bra stuffed in a box at Wal-Mart was about all she ever wanted to wear. But thanks to some coupons that came in to my work, addressed to a woman who doesn’t work here anymore (and hasn’t for several years) the wife has started to see some benefits to well-made under things. Finding that coupon Saturday got her a free pair of lacy panties that she normally wouldn’t have given a second thought to, thinking they wouldn’t look good or would be too “scratchy.”

We stopped at another store on the way home and she did find a nice skirt, and a few tops to go with it. I started talking about how nice the skirt would be, especially with those lacy panties, while we were on our way to dinner the next night; how easily I would be able to fiddle around with her. I figured she’d laugh at me and tell me to forget it, but she actually seemed into the idea! When we got home, she modeled the panties for me (and to see if she’d got the right size) and they looked pretty hot on her!

I fried steaks and baked potato strings for dinner (with the rest of the tangy slaw as another side) and we decided to check out the local fair. We have it every summer, and most times I’d rather not go at all (you know me and crowds) but I was in a good mood and the wife wanted to go so off we went. We never ride the rides, but we did walk the full grounds and took in the sites. I was tempted to get a corn dog (my one weakness at the fair) but they all looked pretty unappetizing that late in the day (around 8:30 by now); instead, I got us a funnel cake to share. We didn’t need it, but that deep fried dough, powdered sugar and drizzle of fudge was hard to resist! We got through about half of it before throwing the rest away.

Sunday morning we had a big breakfast, then walked around the big, local flea market. The wife saw a really nice black Army jacket that she was able to get the seller to drop the price on, so she bought it for me. It fits, but it would fit better if I lose another 20 pounds or so. Fortunately I have another two or three months before it gets cold enough to wear it, so we’ll see what we see.

We did a little more shopping, and the wife made another trip to Victoria’s Secret with some more coupons and got another free pair of panties (same lacy style, different color) and a new bra. By the time we went out for our anniversary dinner that evening, she had on her demure skirt and blouse, but underneath that she had on sexy, lacy panties and a new, sexy bra.

We had dinner at our favorite sushi place and got the “Love Boat”, which is literally a boat-load of sushi for two (maybe more) people. After dinner we rode around, more or less at random, and to my surprise the wife let me push her skirt up, her panties aside, and play with her pussy; she was soaking wet! (That might have been as much from Germany winning the World Cup as anything I was doing.) She started getting a little paranoid after a while, though, and we decided to go home to finish up. I wanted to make it more romantic and loving, but we were both full and starting to wind down, so we got down to business and finished up pretty quick. Not long after, we’d taken care of the kids (our dogs) and were ready for bed.

So all in all we had a pretty good weekend. I hope yours was good as well.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT weekend!!! Mine was, too! Between birthday party at a gay bar with a drag show (I got covered with lipstick!), dinner with a friend and his gf, not to mention a lot of progress on a home project, it was pretty cool!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like the two of you had a great time. Dan Savage says to fuck first, that way you aren't all full and warn out - then you can have your fun and romantic evening. But, seems like you had fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete