Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Just One More Thing

I can’t believe I forgot the absolute biggest highlight of all in my update. I realized it last night and almost decided it would be too embarrassing to mention it now. However, it’s too big to not tell, so here we go.

The wife flashed a truck driver - On our way to Kentucky, I once again offered the wife a deal: she flashes a truck driver and she can get a box of baseball cards. This time I upped the ante by saying she could spend up to $100 on the box. I also said she’d get a bonus (to be named later) if the trucker sounded his horn. That was the magic number, apparently!

I didn’t think she was going to, though; we passed a number of trucks that she didn’t even look twice at. But at one point while we were climbing a good hill, and no other cars were too nearby, we came up on a truck that was moving slowly. Just as we got about window level, she shifted in her seat and lifted her shirt and bra!

It was over in a flash (see what I did there?) and apparently the truck driver didn’t happen to look down at that moment, but the wife actually exposed her boobs to someone who could have seen them if they’d looked!

And that’s not all; on the way back Monday morning, I mentioned that she could still go for the bonus if she wanted. She laughed and said “no”, but asked what the bonus would have been. I told her I wasn’t sure, I’d have to think on it. Then I said “Look, you know as well as I do you would have been able to get the cards anyway, just by asking.” She agreed, knowing that I’ve let her get cards plenty of times before without requiring a flash. “I just find it really hot to think about you showing them to someone else,” I continued.

We joked around about it a bit more, then the subject dropped. About a half hour later, she said her bra was tight and asked me to open it for her. She didn’t lift it up and away like she does when we get home and she wants it opened, but it was hanging looser. I told her to show me what a trucker would see if she did flash, and she lifted her shirt up for a few seconds, giving me a good look. (Again, no cars were near enough for anybody to see.)

For the next two hours, give or take, whenever we passed a truck she’d tease me by telling me if the driver had looked down at her or not. Her excuse for why she wouldn’t flash them was because either cars were too close or we were in a flat area and we weren’t passing them quick enough. I really figured she just wasn’t going to do it at all, and was okay with that. After all, in September we’ll have a long drive to Myrtle Beach to work on it!

But in the last hour of the drive home, where we had more hills, she finally saw a chance she was willing to take. As we got closer I said I was going to toot the horn to get the driver’s attention, but she said “No!” I quickly agreed, not wanting her to let a good chance by, and as we got there she turned and lifted her shirt again.

Unfortunately, once again the driver didn’t look down. In fact, the next three truck drivers that she flashed (IKR?!)  didn’t look down! It was a little disappointing, honestly, but I have to give her credit for the attempt. She kept saying it was embarrassing, and I kept saying it was hot. In fact, I had a visible hard-on (which she wouldn’t play with, dammit) just from the fact that she’d tried!

So yes, that was the best highlight of the whole vacation, even better than the sneaky quickie we had in my niece’s room’s bathroom! (The one who wasn’t there; that’s the room we stayed in while at my sister’s.) We could hear my sister and the younger niece talking in the room next door while we did it!

1 comment:

  1. How do you forget to mention something like that? I love trucker flashing wives!

    ReplyDelete