Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, everyone. I hope all of my fellow ‘Mercans will be able to enjoy a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving on Thursday.

There wasn’t a lot going on this weekend to speak of, so this will be a relatively short update. We’ve been trying to get out of the house a little more on Saturday evenings, even if it’s just to run to the store or something, to break up the day some. It can’t be good, and it certainly isn’t very fun, to stay on the couch the whole day until it’s time for bed.

The one interesting thing that did occur is that I posted a link to this blog on Reddit.com which generated substantially more hits than I’ve gotten in the past. It helps that I posted in the Incest subreddit, and told a little about my relationship with L. I linked to the stories I wrote about our first time and to the blog.

I normally get around 30 or 40 page views a day, and if I’m writing anything interesting I might get up to 100. My highest hit count for a single day prior to Sunday was around 180, when JFB linked to my blog. By Sunday night, when the count switches over to the next day, I’d had over 1300 hits! And I’m close to 900 already today!

Now I’m sure it’s a much smaller number of new readers and they are clicking through the past updates to catch up, but still! I’m an attention hound, so this pleases me, lol.

Well, that’s about it for my exciting weekend. How was yours?

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I wonder if I post a picture of my penis on Reddit if I'll get some hits?

    This was a great weekend for football. Cowboys won, Bucs won again (that's 3 now) and our college team won and I had a nice trip with my son to see the game near Ft Worth. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete