Friday, August 8, 2014

FFF - My Hotwife - 8-8-2014

Key Phrase: “But we just met”
Word Limit: 300
Forbidden Words: Alley, Knees, Whore
Bonus Words:  Make it in the daytime
Extra Credit:  Tell us the dirtiest place you’ve ever had sex
I finally told Janet, my wife of eight years, my biggest fantasy; to watch her in bed with another man. She’d laughed at first, thinking it was just the alcohol talking, but after discussing it all night she realized that I was serious.

Flash forward six months and after a lot of talking and fantasizing, she started flirting with her coworker Mark. He couldn't believe his luck, and constantly needed reassurance that I was on board with their plans. They finally set a date to meet for lunch then head over to a hotel room I’d booked earlier. I sat at the bar and would follow them to the hotel later.

Mark was ten minutes late when she got his text explaining that this was just too weird and he couldn't go through with it. I admit to being a bit relieved, but I could see how hurt Janet was. She took it personally and saw it as proof that she wasn't desirable, and nothing I could say would console her. We drank in brooding silence.

“You know,” I said, “your outfit is so fucking hot! Let’s go to my room and see how it looks crumpled up on the floor!”

“Go to your hotel room with you?” She asked, batting her eyelashes. “But we just met! What kind of woman do you think I am?”

“I think you’re a good little slut that needs a good fucking! We’ll take pictures to show your husband later!”

We were both excited with the role playing, and I paid the bar tab so we could leave. As we walked between the buildings to the parking lot, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard before squatting and unzipping my fly. She didn't seem to care about the lunchtime crowds walking by 20 feet away as she pulled out my cock and started sucking me; frankly, I didn't much care by this time either!

I saw the cop standing nearby, and at first thought we were busted. But he just watched Janet blowing me for a few minutes, then looked at me and said “Can I have next?” I looked at Janet, who looked at me, my cock still in her mouth and a question in her eyes. I nodded to her, and she signaled the cop to come on over.

390 words. Advizor54 didn't specify how many bonus words we’d get for making it in broad daylight so I made up my own number.

The dirtiest place I've ever had sex? My cars are always junky, so I guess that could be one answer. If we’re talking “naughty” I don’t know… blowing T in a public restroom, maybe? Actually, I guess that could qualify for the first meaning of “dirty” too. I guess I don’t have a lot of interesting things to say about the places I've had sex.

But get on over to Advizor54’s site and read this week’s Flash Fiction Friday entries. I bet some of them can tell some real humdingers about the dirty places they've e had sex!

5 comments:

  1. I did not see that twist coming. And everybody got what they wanted in the end. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good one. I think it is a pretty common role play for husbands and wives to play stranger at the bar. The little twist at the end made it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I adore Happy Endings! ;) Yum. Thanks for starting off my Friday right! So fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See! I knew that there are still good policemen out on the streets.

    I love the combination of roleplay turning into fantasy fulfillment. It's a great take on the prompt!

    And sex in cars starts off as dirty so in a dirty car, well, that's double the fun.

    And bathroom blowjobs? Doesn't get dirtier than that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete