Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend Update

The weather has been beautiful this weekend, reaching into the 80s on Saturday and it should get just as warm today (Sunday) too. It would have been a perfect weekend for riding the bike, except that I took it in for an oil change and inspection yesterday and won't get it back until tomorrow (when it will be cooler and possibly raining... ugh.)

Last year I wrote about the college kids who live behind us having a crawfish boil and the wife and I going over and enjoying ourselves; they had one again this year and invited us again. I'm not one to turn down free beer and food, so of course we went. The wife even sacrificed going to a ball game in order to eat and drink with the rest of us. There were more parents attending this year, which made it a lot more comfortable for us, and I avoided getting as drunk as I did last year. I'm very happy to report the number of girls at the party wearing loose shirts and no bras was high as well! I saw a lot of bare nipples, and since I was wearing dark sunglasses (it was a nice, sunny day) I think I got away with it without looking like a leering old goat!

I took some crowd pictures just to get a feel for the excitement of the party. The wife saw them later and teased me about just trying to get pictures of the girls; I swear it wasn't my intent, but the girls did wind up being centered in the shots.

The crowd around the crawfish table. The girl on the left may have been giving me the stink eye.

It really was random pointing and shooting; it's just coincidental that girls were always in the center.

These two girls hung all over each other, and were very popular with the guys.
We left around 7:00, but sat together in the backyard while I smoked a cigar and drank a couple beers and listened to the party roll on. The wife got to see a few college dicks as the drunker guys would go to the fence to piss, so I don't feel to bad about the nipples I saw. (Her only complaint was that the boys were drunk and concentrating on pissing without falling down, so none of the dicks were erect.)

We came inside and played around a little after I took a shower (to get rid of the smell of crawfish and cigar smoke), but we were both too tired (and a little too tipsy) to take it any further; we were asleep by 10 or so.

Sunday was a lazy day, and not much to talk about, really. I grilled a couple steaks for lunch as the wife went to a ball game in the afternoon, and I smoked a cigar. (I'm writing this before she gets home from the game.)

In other news, as of Sunday I still have not LAP/JO. I have been more tempted lately, at least for the JO part (which would probably include LAP, honestly) but so far I've stayed strong.

2 comments:

  1. The truth is, I get off more on being a leering old goat than I do from LAP. We met friends for lunch this weekend at a BBQ place in town, then went across the street to an ice house for a beer. Apparently, young ladies wearing almost sheer blouses with no bras is a thing. And with my wife around, wearing sunglasses is a piece of safety gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day! Check out my post at http://jayinva.blogspot.com (I'm at the top of the Required Reading) which includes some crotch shots!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete