Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend Update

Happy Monday everyone! (I'm actually writing this Sunday evening while the wife is at a game, but most of you will probably read it on Monday.)

It was a good weekend, really, but I can't figure out how to write about it without it being a dreadfully tedious read. The weather was nice, so we went for a long ride on Saturday to test out the new seat. (For the record, we both agree that it's better than the old seat; instead of having to stop after 45 minutes or so to stretch, we can get in an hour and a half now.) We also rode a little on Sunday to take advantage of the weather.

Otherwise, it's just been the wife going to games, me smoking cigars and reading, then having some drinks when she gets home before going to bed. I'm not complaining; the time the wife and I spent together was nice, and when she went to the games it was nice to have some time alone at the house (and time to jerk off, since it's shark week here in the Curious household.) I just can't imagine it being interesting to anybody else.

So how was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I think I just realized what you mean by shark week...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shark week starts at my house in a few days so this morning she said, "We've got to do it tomorrow 'cause my boobies are starting to hurt." So, let's all hope.

    Some weekends are nice, quiet, and as boring as white bread to anyone else. That's why I don't write. I mean, really, who wants to hear about yet another super-model orgy weekend with the Red Hot Chili Peppers providign the music while Nathan Lane sings show tunes? Not again. :-)

    ReplyDelete