Thursday, May 21, 2020

Something, something, or maybe nothing

I'm rushing this post to get it up (giggity) before work,so my apologies for formatting and spelling errors.
When I told L about my curious hobby, she was really excited and asked every couple days if I had any prospects. I told her about some of the guys I was talking to, but none of them were really pending. I'd told her about the one guy, and also about how he'd ghosted me, and she was sympathetic.

L went to visit her daughter just as that happened, and wasn't around to talk to when I started chatting with CR. That Sunday the wife was out of the house to run some errands, so I called L to give her an update. I hadn't really gotten to know CR well to that point, but I was impressed by his dick and told L that. We had a good conversation, and she warned me again to "be careful, in all sense of the words."

During the week I tried to update L via text what was going on, and how CR and I were making a good connection. I noticed that her answers were short; "Ok", "Right", "Good", and the like. So I just stopped updating her, since it was apparent that she wasn't interested. That kind of hurt, but L is L.

Anyway, as I said yesterday, CR and I had our meeting scheduled for Friday. He was radio silent from about 8:30 on, as expected. When I didn't hear from him by 1:00 I figured that his obligation was running longer than expected, but we had plenty of time. I wasn't leaving work until 2:00, with the plan to get there around 2:30(ish).

By the time I was pulling off the interstate I still hadn't heard from CR, and I was getting a bit concerned. I drove around for a bit, waiting to see if he'd contact me and killing some time. My cutoff was going to be 3:00, because I'd want to be home and cleaned up (if need be) before the wife got home at 4:30.

By 3:00, all kinds of things were going through my head. Number one, I hoped that some family emergency hadn't come up. But I was also wondering if a better opportunity to play had come up. Which would have been fine, really, I'd just like to not be left hanging. Or maybe he wasn't that interested after all, which would also be fine as long as he let me know.

I didn't really believe any of that; those thoughts were coming from my insecurities. I'd chatted with CR enough to know that he isn't the kind of person who'd do those things. 

I had been keeping Simplicity up to date all week on our plans, and likewise I was telling her about not hearing from CR. Ever the good friend, Simplicity was sympathetic, and agreed that this was probably just a goof up and would all get worked out. She also advised that, should this happen again, I'd have to consider backing away.

By 3:30, I no longer had any wiggle room on time, so I went on home. Like any red-blooded American who'd been cock-blocked, I jacked off (it was a big load, CR) before the wife got home, then later drank too much.

Just before going to be Friday night, I finally got a message from CR. He apologized, and told me about the shit-show of a day he'd had. It seems...

Well, why don't we let CR tell us himself in the comments. Take it away, CR!

5 comments:

  1. So, Rob and I are talking that morning before I shower. It was one of those times I had to tell myself, “stop playing with your dick and get in the shower before you’re late to your appointment.”

    Getting out of the shower and grabbing my phone to see if Rob had responded, I dropped my phone, completely shattering it and leaving it unusable. I was in a panic, because I had a required appointment from 8:30 until 1 and I had no way to contact Rob to let him know what had happened.

    As soon as my appointment was over and I could get away, I headed to the cellular store. This process took forever and a day. By the time my new phone was working, it was too late, I knew.

    I was really worried and nervous about Rob’s reaction. We had great conversations and a good rapport, but I also knew that it seemed like I’d ghosted him.

    Thankfully, Rob was understanding and forgiving (although he gave me some good natured “lip-service - and no. NOT the kid I wanted ��).

    Needless to say, it was a frustrating day on many levels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's the verdict, y'all? Believable?

      Delete
    2. I think it is worth believing. This shit can happen. Though since I'm to older boy, my question would be, does CR not own a computer? Then again, if he was away from the house at an appointment (which was already established, not a new detail he threw in after the fact) I think you have to go with believable. Now, for god sakes, will the two of you commence to blowing each other?

      Delete
    3. I think we can all agree to that!

      Delete
    4. I know I’m ready! ;)

      Delete