Friday, September 19, 2014

FFF - Bad Ideas Feel So Good! - 9-19-14

Key Phrase: Bad Idea
Word Limit: 2000 Characters, including spaces
Forbidden Words: Naked, Shower
Bonus Words: Tell us about a bad idea of your own
Extra Credit: Come up with a new bad idea

Casey begged me with her eyes to join them in the bathroom while Mark kissed her and groped her bare breasts. She was my college lesbian experiment, and though we’d both been with boys before, since she and I became lovers there’d been nobody else. Watching her now with a man doing all the things only I’d done for the past year made me a little jealous, but it was hot! The problem is that man is my brother!

Mark and I were close growing up, and shared almost everything together. He’s a year older than me, but never acted like the “older brother jerk” so many of my friends have. I told him about my sex life, including losing my virginity to his friend, and he told me about his, including the time he’d sucked off the same friend on a “dare” (he admitted that he’d wanted to do it for a long time, and that he really enjoyed it.) I love Mark, but this threatened to go beyond that!

 “Come here!” Casey pleaded, looking at me as she unbuckled Mark’s pants. She pushed them down and I saw the outline of his erection in his boxer-briefs; he’s huge!

“This is a bad idea,” I muttered as I walked through the door. “That sink will never hold both of us!”

1162

I wondered if I should write more, flesh out the story a little bit, since I had some many characters left, but for once I really feel like I’ve said what I wanted to say without being pressed for space.

My bad idea? Fuck, my whole blog is about my bad ideas! I don’t know if I’ve had any that I haven’t already written about. The number one bad idea, of course, is my continuing obsession with L; fortunately it’s really out of my hands whether or not anything else will happen there.

I apologize for the lack of picture and formatting, but I’m writing this on Friday. I had the story in mind since I saw the picture, but never had the time to work on it and get it cleaned up in time for posting. Now I’m doing it last minute, so what you see is what you get. Now get over to Advizor54’s site to read all the other hot, sexy entries!

1 comment:

  1. No apologies needed with a closing line like that!

    Short, sexy, and to the point. Great entry this week.

    ReplyDelete