Saturday, September 26, 2020

And Sometimes, it all Just Works Out!

 Back in June, after another failed attempt (and being ghosted in the process), I finally washed my hands of trying to meet up with CR. I hinted at it here but never really broke down what happened, and honestly I don't think there's much point in doing it now. It happened, and I was ready to move on.

And move on I did. Well, kind of. I tried getting back on Grindr, but my heart was never really in it. I talked with a few guys, but nothing was clicking. In fact, I didn't even mind that it wasn't. The wife and I were suddenly too busy for me to meet up with someone, what with selling our house and getting our stuff packed up for the house we bought. What seemed like an abundance of time, 45+ days until closing, quickly ran up on us with all the destructive enthusiasm of a Lab greeting her humans that she hasn't seen in 20 minutes!



One Saturday, about a week before closing, I drove by the church and saw CR's truck out front. It was close to the time that I knew he'd be done with the weekly activity, and possibly leaving soon, so I contrived to drive around the block a few times to see if I could catch him on his way out. I just wanted to say "hey", and finally meet him in person.

I came to my senses prior to that happening, but as I drove away I did text him a quick hello not knowing if I'd hear back from him or not. A few hours later, I did. We talked, he apologized for the last incident, and we put it behind us. I did tell him "If we ever make a plan to meet again, and you start getting cold feed, JUST TELL ME! Don't just disappear on me!" He promised, and that was that.

We continued to chat over the next week or so, while the wife and I were moving into our new house. As it happens, my new house is practically in CR's back yard! (Yes, I knew this at the time we put our offer in, but I promise there was no ulterior motive on my part!) He passes my house on his way to work, so he was well familiar with it and even knows some of my neighbors.

The week after we moved in, the wife told me that she would be working the following Saturday (last week). I mentioned it to CR, and said that he should stop by on his way to the church and I'd give him the grand tour. I promised him that "grand tour" was not a euphemism for anything, and he said "but it could be!" Thus, once more we had a plan, and this time it seemed destined to happen!

But of course it didn't. Once again something unusual came up, and CR wasn't going to be able to make it. I didn't get mad, or even overly disappointed, because I guess on some level I kind of expected something like that. Everything about the situation seemed like I was being played, but I just honestly didn't think CR was doing this intentionally. Call me naive, or evian, or whatever, but I was sure I had a better read on CR than that. So I just "Alright, we'll try again." After all, I knew the wife would be working most Saturday's for the rest of the year.

Sure enough, she told me Tuesday this week that she would be working Saturday, and on Wednesday I let CR know. He said it sounded like a good plan, that we'd meet at my house, and see what happened from there.

He'd said he would be there at 8:30, and since the wife had to work I got up a little after 4. I had some chores around the house to keep me busy, which kept me from getting too anxious about the long wait (I'm the impatient sort, if you hadn't noticed.) We started chatting around 6 and he said everything was still good to go on his end. We both knew things could change at the last minute, but I was still getting excited.

Just before 8 CR texted me asking if we could move the meeting to the church. I had my misgivings, considering all the prior plans involving the church and how badly awry that always went. When I told him that, he assured me that for this time of morning, everything should be clear. I went along with it, but was also making plans for what I'd do when he texted to say someone else was at the church and we'd have to cancel.

He left his house on time, and I watched as he drove by my house on his way to the church. A minute or so later I left, going the same route. He'd told me where to park and which door to come to, and I drove up to park behind his car still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Just as I pulled up I got the "blip" of a message coming in. It said "all clear!"

I got out of my car, walked up to the door he'd indicated, and there he was, waiting for me! Holy shit (no pun intended) this is actually going to happen!

And just to cut to the chase, it did! We were both nervous, but we'd agreed long ago that when we finally met, as soon as we were in a clear location, we'd kiss and just get the awkwardness over with. So, we did! We kissed, and groped a bit, and after a few minutes I think we were both a lot less nervous.

We didn't have a lot of time, so we both opened our pants and pulled our cocks out. Suddenly I was holding the dick I'd only seen pictures (and a few good videos) of to this point! We kissed a little more, then I said "I need to get my mouth on this!"

He sat down and I kneeled in front of him and FINALLY got my mouth on that dick! I won't go into all the details (I mean, most of you have either sucked dick or had your dick sucked, so you know how that goes), but I licked and sucked like I hadn't had dick in over a year! CR seemed to like it, too.

As I've said in the past, I don't necessarily get anything out of a guy sucking my dick, but I'm not opposed to it either. So when CR wanted a turn, I was glad to let him. It felt good, and I stayed hard, but I could tell pretty early in that I probably wasn't going to cum.

After ten minutes or so I had CR stand up while I stayed in the seat. I pulled him to me and took him in my mouth again, and continued where I'd left off earlier. I must have been doing something right, because before too long he started panting, then said "I'm really close!" That was music to my ears! I continued sucking and bobbing, and when CR gasped "I'm cumming!" I was ready for him! I drained him as best I could, then I swallowed, and I was in heaven!

CR had agreed to use my phone to get videos of the action, so that I could show a few of the people I know would like to see it (Hi Simplicity!) (James, I'll get with you later!). I won't make the video widely available, but I will offer this screen shot...


CR sucked me some more afterwards, but as good as it felt and as much as I would have liked to, I just wasn't going to cum. We agreed that we'd definitely be doing this again, and maybe in time it'll be a little easier for me to get into it. But all in all, I know I had a great time, and I think CR did too!

3 comments: