Sunday, July 5, 2020

An update, and a funny acectdote

Well, I think it's funny. Maybe you'd have to have been there.

I'm moving on from the failed CR affair, as one does. I'm still confused, and maybe even a little hurt, but ultimately it's a small thing. For a while I was concerned that perhaps something had happened to him, but I've seen his vehicle outside of the church from time to time. (No, I'm not stalking him I promise. The church just happens to be on the road that the wife and I travel quite frequently.) Yesterday I even saw him getting in his vehicle, and if the wife hadn't been with me I may have turned down the street and said hey. Perhaps it's best that didn't happen.

I went back on Grindr a few times, waiting to see what would turn up. The few conversations that I got involved in died quickly, as I'm just not really that into it right now. We've got a lot going on, what with getting our house ready to put on the market and looking at potential "new" houses for us. We're really interested in one in particular, but we haven't been able yet to get an appointment to see it. (The owners are still in it, so we can't just show up.) (Saturday morning the status changed to "pending" so we missed out on that one.)

Isn't it funny how a good photographer can make a house look so much bigger and fresher than it is in real life, though? We've been in a few houses that we were interested in, and they always seem less than they did in the pictures.

L came to town early Thursday, and I got off work early, so we spent a few hours together. We rarely get "us" time anymore, so it's nice when things come together like that. Of course there were shenanigans, as usual, but no real sex. I got to finger her a bit, and she stroked me so that I could tutor her on how to give R a good hand-job. We come up with the damnedest excuses for doing what we do! (The finale was that she watched me jack off until I came, which always turns her on. Unfortunately, nothing further happened after that.)

Later R came to the house, and when the wife got home we all went to dinner. We had a good meal and a great time, teasing and joking with one another. L kept bringing up Rs sister, gauging his reaction. She thinks there may have been something between the two of them when they were younger (and for the record, she may not be entirely off base) and keeps hoping to get a "hit" on some of her barbs. So far, he's handled all of them (according to L) will h hardly any reaction at all.

But on the drive home,they were talking about some moonshine his mom brought them from out of state. I said "you live right next to the moonshine capital of the world, Franklin County! Why do you need that imported shit?! "

R said " oh,but this is from West Virginia. It'll make you want to fuck your sister!"

I looked up sharply in time to see L duck her head to the side, shoulders hunching as she tried to stop laughing. For one of the few times in my life I was speechless, for what felt like a few minutes (but was actually just a few seconds) before blurting out "good heavens!" That got everyone laughing,but I think it was more to break the tension than anything else.

As happens in these times, later I came up with two or three responses that would have been better. The one I really wish I'd said is "Drink a lot of that, do you R?" That definitely would have been interesting!

I did later text L that the next time R drinks some of that moonshine, she definitely needs to ask him if it makes him want to fuck his sister.

1 comment:

  1. He pulls Marcell's hips back to get that golden butt lined up with his bareback boyfriend boner, then slams Tykes tight hole for all he's worth. Adrian is a pretty twink, but the kid knows how to fuck and he takes control of Marcell's hole, working that ass like a man.

    ReplyDelete