Saturday, April 18, 2020

Time Will Tell

A quick update that I'll hopefully finish before the wife wakes up.

L moved out last week, and in with an old friend of hers and her husband. She's staying in their basement room, and it's a better setup for her than if she were staying here. I was still off from work, so I was able to help her. B still doesn't know about R or anyone else, though he suspects.

Saying she's "staying" with the friend is a bit of a reach. She only stayed their Thursday night, the day we moved her in, then came to stay with us Friday and Saturday. Both nights R came by for dinner, and later they went back to noisily fuck in the guest room. I told R Saturday he might as well just stay overnight instead of leaving at 1 a.m. for the long drive back to his home, but he declined. He has his son every other week, and though the son is 17 and spends most of his time gaming, R wants to be there with him in the mornings.

Sunday L went back to her friends to get some things together and told her friend that she'd be "house sitting" for another friend for the whole week. So she's been staying with R and they've been on a week-long fuckfest. This is his birthday week (his birthday is one day before B's) so they've been making the most of it.

The wife and I like R, and think he and L make a good couple. He's country, but he's not an ignorant redneck. He works at (and mostly runs)a wood-working shop that makes furniture and cabinets and whatnot for the company L was working for (she was laid off two weeks ago.) All in all, he's pretty easy to talk to and get along with.

And I think I've finally made peace with the end of that part of my relationship with L. I know we only started, years ago, because she was fundamentally unhappy in her marriage to B. All of her shenanigans started because of that. Now that she's out of that relationship for good (hopefully), I think she's in a better place mentally that isn't going to leave room for that with me. But she'll still be in my life as my sister, and I think that's going to be enough.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you can let that part of the relationship go yet still be there for her. I think we can all be honest and say that there were some hot times there, but hopefully, you've both had enough fun to move along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I should be happy or sad but it is what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a stronger man than you give yourself credit for, and you can apply that to moving L onto the back burner. You have lots of sexy memories to cherish and it seems better to stop making new ones. Whatever happens, hope it helps you feel better. Mwah! -Sassy

    ReplyDelete