Monday, March 23, 2020

Shiver with antici...

pation,

The wife and I got moving early (for us) yesterday to get some things for a home improvement project we wanted to knock out. I threw myself into it in an attempt to keep my mind of what L was doing, but it didn’t work. I didn’t know what time she was going to meet him, so most of the day I wondered if they were fucking, getting ready to fuck, or already done fucking. I knew she was going to a birthday party for a friend of hers, but I didn’t know what time that would be. The uncertainty kept me unbalanced.

I kept hoping she'd text me, give me some kind of idea when she was leaving, when she'd be with him, when it was over. Early afternoon I sent her a picture of a small home improvement project the wife and (mostly) I had performed. She responded, saying I'd done a good job. I asked when she was going to the party, and she said 4. I'd sent that text at 2:30 or so, and she sent her reply at 3:45, saying she'd forgotten to push "send." I asked if "he" was going with, she said "oh no." 

I wanted her to offer me something, but knew it would be unlikely. She was on her way to the party, then would be on her way home, and wouldn't be able to text. I tried to put it out of my mind, and some drinks and a movie with the wife helped. 

Anyway, she texted me this morning with the details. She isn’t great at just writing from the top of her mind, so I had to ask questions to get her started. I was at work, not yet signed in and the only one in the facility at that time. Her account was pretty hot, and I wound up jacking off while she was telling me everything (she knew I was, and liked that I was, but didn’t want any pictures.)

More importantly, she confirmed what I’d already known, that she really thinks she wants a relationship with this guy, and he does too. She doesn’t know how or when she’ll be ready to leave B for good, but she wants to move back here (our home town) and have her own place. I'll be pleasantly surprised if she sticks to that plan, and I'll keep my fingers crossed. I want her to be happy, and if this guy is the way to that for her then I'm all in.

As long as there's still room for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment