Monday, October 7, 2019

NAO Update 4 - More from T


Sunday morning, and NAO is going strong! So far I haven’t had any real temptations to break down and have a drink, which is good. On the other hand, it’s only been 5 days so far, so I’m not going to let my guard down just yet.

Edit: The wife woke up earlier than expected again, so I didn’t get this finished yesterday. It’s now Monday morning, and though the Cowboys’ woeful performance yesterday had me on the brink of giving in, I still remained strong and didn’t drink!

I forgot to mention that Friday morning, on my way to work, my vehicle broke down. The transmission went out just as I accelerated to pass a truck going up a hill on 81 South. A coworker coming from the same direction picked me up on her way in, and I was able to get in contact with the guys I normally have work on my vehicles. I wound up leaving work early to get that dealt with, and enjoyed an unexpected day off. Now I just have to hope getting the transmission rebuilt in a 2004 Trailblazer won’t be too expensive; I’m not ready to give it up and get a different one right now. Despite that, Friday night went okay (as I wrote previously) and I wasn’t tempted to drink.

So after my encounter with the guy from Grindr that Sunday (again, this was back in August) I went about my day, finishing up the work I had gone in to do. I texted him a little later, thanking him for the good time and that I was looking forward to another opportunity to get together. He said he was too, and we agreed to work something out soon.

Sometime around that Wednesday, I texted him that I would probably have some time the following Sunday after noon, and that I wouldn’t be in such a rush. He said he’d be available, and over the next few days he texted me (we’d exchanged cell numbers) to confirm Sunday and keep in touch. I’d suspended my Grindr account and deleted the app from my phone because I was getting tired of the constant messages from people who I tried to make clear I wasn’t interested in.

Also that week I realized that my annual physical was coming up, and that I’d have to decide if I wanted to take just a few hours off work or if I wanted to take the whole day off. I contacted T to let him know I could possibly be available, and he said he would definitely have time that day.

That Saturday the other guy and I texted about Sunday, and though I was still wanting to get together with him, I also started feeling a little anxious about it. I don’t know why, and I can’t explain it even now, but I just didn’t feel as comfortable with the idea as I had earlier in the week. I figured I’d get over it, and everything would be fine, but by Sunday morning I realized I was so uptight about it that I just didn’t want to go through with it. I texted him around 11:30 to say “Hey, sorry, the wife changed her plans and I’m not going to be able to make it.” This was a complete lie, but as soon as I sent it I felt a lot calmer.

He didn’t reply that day, and I felt bad that I’d backed out at the last minute, but I felt like it was the right move.

A few days later he sent a text asking how I was doing, and we chatted a bit. I apologized for backing out and he said no problem, and that we could try again. I agreed.

The following Monday was when I would be having my physical, so that Friday I texted T to make sure we were still on. I was excited about meeting up with him again because not only did I think I’d be more comfortable since we’d had an encounter before, he and I are truly friends outside of any shenanigans. He said everything was still go on his end, and I said I’d text him Monday when I was free.

Monday came, and my physical went well and was over quicker than I thought. We’d originally agreed to meet up around 11, but after he found out I was done by 9:30 he said come on over whenever I was ready. I had to go home first and get something to eat, and some coffee, so I told him I’d text when I was on the way.

I’d had a bit more to drink the night before than I should have (a condition that was becoming more frequent than I’d like) and was feeling kind of shaky. Getting some food and coffee helped, but I was still in kind of a funk by the time I left for T’s. I was still excited with anticipation, though, so I pressed on.

T and his husband moved into a really nice neighborhood, and I was impressed with the house. T met me at the door and we chit-chatted for a few minutes before he offered to take me on a tour of the house. It’s not a large house (though certainly bitter than mine), so it wasn’t long before we finished up the tour in (surprise) the bedroom.

The conversation turned to what I was there for, haltingly, and we kind of tripped over ourselves to figure out where each of us were. I was far more nervous that I’d anticipated, and really needed T to make the first move, but that’s not T. I was trying to figure out how I would proceed, and considered going in for a kiss. That’s when I noticed 1) that I could smell T’s breath and it wasn’t good, and 2) that there was quite a bit of build-up around his gums. Like he hadn’t brushed, and probably doesn’t floss regularly. I’m not really a stickler for extreme hygiene, but that was really a turn off.

He asked me what I was comfortable with, and I told him I wanted to blow him, and I was good with him blowing me if he wanted to (he confirmed he did), but that I was still uncomfortable with kissing. He said that was fine, and somehow we managed to start taking our clothes off.

I’ve said before that for me, it’s all about the dick and I’m not much concerned with the guy’s looks 
or even general level of fitness. I know T is overweight, and it didn’t bother me. He has put on 20 lbs or so since the last time I’d seen him, but he didn’t look sloppy. Until he took his clothes off; then he just looked soft and saggy. I know I don’t have a lot of room to talk, as I’m still about 20 lbs over where I should be, but it was a little unsettling.

Still, this is my friend, and this is still what I want to do (though the enthusiasm was waning a bit) so we got on the bed and started fooling around. I quickly made my way down to his dick, and was relieved to find that he hadn’t neglected that area of cleanliness. I licked and sucked, enjoying the tastes and textures of his dick and balls, but he never got truly hard.

The way we were laying gave him access to me, and soon we were in a 69 position. Once we got started I wasn’t as nervous, and I was getting into it and he was too, finally. Suddenly, one of their dogs who’d been barking from the basement from the time I arrived was suddenly barking from outside the door. T jumped up and said “That’s weird, how’d he get out?” He pulled his drawers on and went to the door.

I started feeling a little paranoid and said “should I get dressed?” He didn’t reply (and may not have heard me over the barking of the dog) and left to take him/her back downstairs. I sat on the bed feeling more and more uncomfortable, until several minutes later when T returned. “Sorry about that, I guess the door wasn’t completely closed.”

I laughed (nervously chuckled, really) and told him I was wondering if I should get dressed. He smiled and said no, Peter wouldn’t be home until much later, and besides he knew I was there so it wouldn’t be a problem anyway. The idea of Peter knowing not just that someone was over, but that it was me (though we’ve never formally met) started getting in my head.

T took his drawers off and we resumed, but I was no longer anywhere near having, or getting, an erection. His arousal seemed to have waned as well, and he apologized and wondered why he was so nervous. I asked him if he’d want to fulfill a fantasy of mine, which is to lay back and have him straddle me and fuck my face. He eagerly agreed, but then I realized that he had a different picture in mind. He wanted me to lay back on the bed with my head over the side while he stood behind me.

This was fine, I guess, but it did put me in a position where my head was a lot closer to his ass than I’d anticipated. He started to get hard again, and I was able to put all that out of my mind as he fucked my mouth. A few minutes later he pulled out and started playing with himself while I licked and sucked his nut sack, and when he was getting ready to cum he put his cock back in my mouth.
I had my cell out and was recording (I thought) everything, and when he came I tried to get some open mouth views. I found out later that I wasn’t recording at all, and that was disappointing, but still I got what I’d wanted.

He tried to suck me some more, and I made a valiant effort to cum because he wanted it, but I just couldn’t. I went from semi to nothing, back to semi, then back to nothing, and finally told him it wasn’t going to happen. We got dressed, chit-chatted a little while longer, then I left.

Overall, and I hate to say it because T is a friend, the experience was underwhelming. Some, maybe a lot, of it had to do with I was still a little shaky and feeling cruddy from the drinking the night before. But in any event, it just left me feeling less enthusiastic about the experience than I had previously.
The kicker is that, since then, I haven’t had any desire at all to get with another guy. The Grindr dude has gotten in contact several times since then, and I keep putting him off (which, since the baseball season is over my availability is almost non-existent anyway.) I don’t want to flat out tell him I’m just not interested, because the desire may come back at some point and why burn bridges?

Of course, I did get aroused Saturday morning writing about my encounter with him, so maybe that desire is starting to come back, at least a little. Time will tell, I suppose.

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear the sexy stories, and you posting again. I went dry for a month in August just to prove that I could. I drink more than I should too but I know it isn't an addiction at least. Glad to hear that Simply is doing well. I used to chat with her online but haven't seen her post anything in a long time. Dont blame you on the nasty mouth. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep up with the sexy stories, but I will try to update on the NAO progress. Maybe not daily, as that would probably get boring.

      I wanted to link to Simply's blog, but was in a rush this morning to get posted. Anybody reading this comment, look to the right and you should see a link.

      I don't consider myself particularly prissy by any means, but I don't want to kiss anyone that has that kind of buildup in their teeth!

      Delete
  2. I think we both sort of have that bi-ness on the scale that is closer to heterosexual than homosexual, and things that you might let slide on a woman tend to be a sticking point on a guy. Okay, to be honest, I don't want to kiss a woman with poor mouth hygiene either. But yea, as long as the dick doesn't have a funky smell, I'm game.

    I think there is something to be said about your friendship with T getting in the way of your boner. One of my gay co-workers and I are very close. When I first revealed my bi-side to him, we traded dick sucking with one another, kissed a few times, but neither of us ever came. And though we will talk about sex all the time - he and his husband are very open - I just have zero interest in sex with him.

    Strange how that works.

    The 56 year old you met from the previous post... don't lose his number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, James! I don't think it's the friendship with T that's the problem as much as it is just me and my nervousness. The lack of hygiene on his part didn't help, though. (I really hope he's not going through something like depression.)

      Delete
  3. Awesome to see your posts! Your adventures are so sexy. Are you drinking something else when you would have been drinking booze? I'm cutting out soda and find that having tasty iced tea or extra cold water helps a lot to have some hydration and something in my hand and avoid the carbonated options. Puling for you to make it through October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sassy!

      During the day I drink about the same stuff (of course); water, sugar-free tea, the occasional diet soda. At night I've been drinking a lot of sugar-free powdered drink mixes, which probably aren't as good for me as plain old water would be. We drink the flavored seltzer waters that Kroger and Walmart sell (which we actually use as mixers for the various liquors we drink).

      Delete